- Maps & Directions
- Where We Are
- From Airports
- From Main Stations
- From Nearby Stations
- By Taxi
- By Car/ Motorcycle/ Bicycle
- Roppongi Area
From Haneda Airport
1. Tokyo Monorail (From Haneda Airport Terminal 1 or 2 to JR Hamamatsucho Station) . Change at Hamamatsucho Station to the Toei-Oedo Line (From Daimon Station to Roppongi Station) .
2. Keikyu Airport Ltd. Express (From Haneda Airport Station to Shinagawa Station). Change at Shinagawa Station to the JR Yamanote Line (From Shinagawa Station to Ebisu Station) . Change at Ebisu Station to the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line (From Ebisu Station to Roppongi Station).
From Narita Airport
1. The Narita Express (JR) (From Narita Airport Terminal 1 or 2 to Shinjuku Station). Change at Shinjuku Station to the Toei-Oedo Line (From Shinjuku Station to Roppongi Station).
2. JR Narita Express (Narita International Airport) - Transfer to Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line (Tokyo Station to Kasumigaseki Station) - Transfer to Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line (Kasumigaseki Station to Roppongi Station)
3. Keisei Skyliner (From Narita Airport Station to Keisei Ueno Station). Change at Ueno Station to the Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line (From Ueno Station to Roppongi).
|Tokyo International Airport
(Haneda Airport) Homepage >
|Narita International Airport
Toei Oedo Line
Direct link from Roppongi Station [Exit 8]
Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line
Direct link via underground passageway from Roppongi Station [Exit 4a]
Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line
A 3-minute walk from Nogizaka Station [Exit 3]
Tokyo Metro Namboku Line
A 10-minute walk from Roppongi-itchome Station [Exit 1]
- Passengers taking Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line with wheelchairs or strollers are encouraged to go up to the ground level from Roppongi Station [Exit 4a].
Toei Route 01
"Tokyo Midtown-mae" bus stop
Toei Route 01
A 2-minute walk from "Roppongi-ekimae" bus stop
Community Bus "Chi-i-bus"
A 1-minute walk from "Roppongi 7-chome" or "Hinokicho Koen" bus stop
|Ginza||¥1,520 (¥1,880)||About 4.0km||11 min|
|Shinjuku||¥2,150 (¥2,510)||About 5.6km||17 min|
|Shinbashi||¥1,340 (¥1,520)||About 3.4km||12 min|
|Shiodome||¥1,430 (¥1,700)||About 3.7km||13 min|
|Daiba||¥3,410 (¥4,040)||About 9.2km||23 min|
|Tokyo||¥1,880 (¥2,240)||About 5.0km||16 min|
|Ikebukuro||¥3,590 (¥4,420)||About 9.6km||29 min|
Access from the Interchange (I.C.)
- From Meguro:
890m after taking the Iikura Exit on the Inner Circular Route
- From Ikebukuro:
2,080m after taking the Kasumigaseki Exit on the Inner Circular Route
- From Shinjuku:
2,270m after taking the Gaien Exit on Route 4 Shinjuku Line
|Cars / Motorbikes||open 24 hours / 365 days|
|Bicycles||7:00 - 24:30|
|Car Parking||100 yen / 10 minutes|
|Motorcycle Parking||100 yen / 10 minutes|
|Bicycle Parking||100 yen / 60 minutes*|
*The first 3 hours for bicycle parking are free of charge.
|Time discount based on total purchases (incl. tax)|
|Over 2,500 yen||1 hour|
|Over 5,000 yen||2 hours|
|Over 10,000 yen||4 hours|
|Over 30,000 yen||12 hours|
*Some facilities and shops (e.g. Suntory Art Museum) are not eligible for discount.
*The first 3 hours for bicycle parking are free of charge regardless of your purchases.
|Mechanical level reciprocating (ordinary vehicles)||1,550mm|
|Mechanical level reciprocating (high roofed vehicles)||2,050mm|
Parking for Persons with Disabilities
Special parking is available for persons with disabilities. Please ask one of the attendants upon entering the parking area; they will direct you to a space convenient to your destination.
*The parking facility is on the second basement floor (B2F).
*Please be advised that business hours may vary from shop to shop.