- Handling of Personal Information
Cases where Personal Information is Requested, Purpose of Use, and Purpose of Use of Retained Personal Information
Tokyo Midtown Management Co., Ltd. ("TMM"), during the course of providing services to customers of this website, will mainly request customers to provide personal information under the following circumstances.
- 1. Email newsletter registration
- 2. Entries and applications for events, etc.
- 3. Other cases in which services may be provided to customers by requesting customers to provide personal information
TMM will use items pertaining to individual customers, such as name, age, gender, and occupation, items pertaining to customer contact information, such as address, phone number, and email address, items pertaining to purchasing activities, such as product purchase history and customer economic circumstances, and items pertaining to the structure of the customer's family from among the items of personal information collected on this website and personal data already retained by TMM for the following purposes.
- 1. Management of email newsletter memberships
- 2. Introduction of services and events, etc. (including the sending of confirmation emails related to such services and events, etc.) through methods such as the sending of email newsletters, mail, or emails.
- 3. Marketing and user analysis which contributes to the improvement of management projects, such as the operation, management, and tenant composition of this facility
- 4. Marketing and user analysis which contributes to the improvement of the product planning for other facilities operated by Mitsui Fudosan Group Companies and product planning for other facilities which are operated and planned by the owners of this facility
- 5. Management of the history of customer inquiries related to this facility
- 6. Providing customers with information on the products and services, etc. of Mitsui Fudosan Group Companies which are related to customer lifestyle, living environment, and leisure activities.
- * "Mitsui Fudosan Group Companies" refers to the subsidiaries of Mitsui Fudosan which are listed on its homepage, financial reports, and other locations.
Release of Information to Third Parties
- 1. The Company, in addition to based on the provisions of applicable laws, may provide customer's personal information to third parties such as it's group companies, affiliated entities and trustees within the scope that is necessary for achievement of the purpose described in the paragraph 3 of " Concerning Collection and Utilization of Retained Personal Data and Personal Information".
- 2. The Company may provide to third parties personal information to the extent which is necessary to conduct each business such as name, home address, telephone number, etc.
- 3. In case that the Company provides personal information to third parties, customer's personal information shall be provided, with proper care for safety, via paper, mailing, telephone, facsimile, electronic mail or electronic media, etc. If personal information is provided via electronic media, such information shall be encrypted.
- 4. Customer shall be able to request the Company to refrain from providing personal information to third parties. In this case, please contact each customer information desk for personal information.
Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
TMM responds to requests to correct, delete, or otherwise modify the personal information which it has received. Customers wishing to do this may contact us at the following number or link.
TMM will, within reason, swiftly delete or correct any personal information it has retained after confirming the identity of the requesting customer.
This, however, does not apply to cases wherein there exists the possibility of significant interference with the proper conduct of the duties of the company or the possibility of harm to the life, body, property, or other interests of the customer or a third party.
Additionally, we request that each customer directly delete or correct their personal information on the website where possible by using their ID and password.
Point of Contact for Personal Information Inquires
Tokyo Midtown Management Co., Ltd., General Affairs Department, Personal Information Inquiry Contact (and "Applicable Personal Data Administrator")
TEL: 03-3475-3113 (Weekdays 10:00-18:00)
Disclosure of Personal Information
- 1. Requests for Disclosure
Requests for disclosure must be submitted by mail to the address below with the prescribed and necessary documents in the same envelope. Please write "Disclosure Request Documents Enclosed" in red on the envelope.
9-7-1 Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Operation Department, Tokyo Midtown Management Co., Ltd.
- 2. Documents (Forms) Required for Disclosure Processing
When requesting the disclosure of personal information, please download the following request form (A), fill in the prescribed items, place the identity confirmation documents (B) in the same envelope, and send it to the address listed above in Section 1.
A. Company Prescribed Request Form
One copy of driver's license or health insurance card
- 3. Request for Disclosure by a Representative
In the event that the party requesting disclosure is a minor, the legal representative of a ward of any age, or a representative who has been commissioned by the customer to request disclosure, the following documents (A or B) must be submitted in addition to the documents listed in Section 2.
A. For Legal Representatives
One copy of a document which confirms power of attorney (family register or to prove parental authority, a copy of an insurance card showing dependents is also acceptable)
One copy of a document which confirms the identity of the legal representative (legal representative's driver's license or health insurance card copy)
B. For a Commissioned Representative
One copy of the power of attorney
One copy of a document which confirms the identity of the representative (representative's driver's license or health insurance card copy)
- 4. Service Charge and Payment Method
Charge of ￥1,500 (not including tax) per invoice. Please include a fixed amount postal money order (issued by the Post Office) for ￥1,500 + consumption tax (amount less than 50 yen cut off) with your invoice documentation.
※The customer is responsible for paying postage and the issuance fee for the fixed-amount money order.
※In the event that the service charge is not paid in full or not included in the request envelope, the requestor will be contacted to that effect; however, if the service charge is not paid within the prescribed time period, the request for disclosure will be invalidated.
- 5. Method of Response to Disclosure Requests
Responses will be provided in writing to the notification address specified in the disclosure request form.
- 6. "Purpose of Use" of Personal Information Obtained Regarding Requests for Disclosure
Personal information obtained during the request for disclosure will only be used within the scope necessitated by the disclosure request.
- 7. Non-disclosure of "Retained Personal Data"
Personal information will not be disclosed under the circumstances defined below. Note that the service charge will not be returned even in the event no information is disclosed.
- In the event the customer's identity cannot be confirmed, such as when the address given on the request form does not match the address on the document used for identification
- In the event that the power of attorney of the representative cannot be confirmed
- In the event the target of the request for disclosure does not correspond to "retained personal data"
- In the event there is the possibility of harm to the life, body, property, or other interests of the customer or a third party
- In the event there is the possibility of significant interference with the proper conduct of the duties of the company
- In the event the disclosure would be in violation of other laws or ordinances
- Enactment Date : January 9, 2009
- Revision Date : July 30, 2010
- Publication Date : July 30, 2010
*Please be advised that business hours may vary from shop to shop.