Placing a priority on trust, Tokyo Midtown Management Co., Ltd., (“TMM”) will execute and maintain the following policies for the protection of personal information, to ensure the proper use and management of personal information in compliance of laws, regulations, and standards for protection.
To execute these policies, TMM will establish internal regulations and systems regarding the treatment of personal information, and will inform TMM employees (directors, employees, contracted workers, part-time employees, temporary staff and others) subcontractors and concerned parties, and will maintain and improve such regulations and systems to ensure they are properly implemented.
- 1. TMM shall hold personal information within the scope required to achieve the intended use of such information. TMM shall make efforts to keep such information accurate and up-to-date.
- 2. TMM will adopt proper safety controls and take corrective measures as required to prevent the loss, leakage, damage, falsification, or other misuse of personal information.
- 3. When TMM entrusts personal information to a third party, it shall supervise that party appropriately to ensure that the information is managed safely.
3．Notification of purpose
- 1. TMM will gather personal information by legal and fair means, and will either clearly indicate the purposes for which such information will be used when it is acquired or make such information available via this website or other means.
- 2. When TMM acquires personal information by indirect means, it will provide notification regarding the purposes for which the information is to be used and other necessary details via this website or other means.
4．Observance of purpose of use
- 1. TMM will use personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected.
- 2. If TMM proposes to use personal information for any purpose other than those for which it was collected, TMM will notify the person in question in advance, and obtain permission.
5．Sharing of information with third parties
TMM may provide the personal information it holds to its Group companies, business partners, subcontractors, and other third parties through procedures required by laws, regulations, and other standards.
6．Disclosure and corrections
TMM will respond promptly to reasonable requests regarding the disclosure, correction, suspension of use, or other handling pertaining to personal information after confirming the identity of the requesting party.
To improve the protection of personal information and respond to changes to laws, regulations, and other standards, TMM may revise the policies displayed on this website regarding the protection of personal information. Visitors are therefore advised to check this website regularly.
- Established : March 30, 2007
- Revised : July 30, 2010
- Published online : July 30, 2010
*Please be advised that business hours may vary from shop to shop.